scabooks: Feedback wanted

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu May 10 11:42:16 PDT 2007

I have a new website that's a union catalog of lots of online
books. It basically sums together my existing catalogs of Project
Gutenberg, Online Books Page, and archive.org books. It has call
numbers for about 3/4 of the books, which allows browsing by subject,
and has a search function. As usual, I've separated out most of the
books that are pre-1600 relevant, but you can also see the books that
I didn't select.

I'm looking for feedback before I advertise it to the general public.
So give it a whirl, and email me your opinions: what works well, what
doesn't? Do you see anything that you think is a bug?

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/union/

-- Gregory