scabooks: New format for Million Books page

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Oct 6 17:38:39 PDT 2006

The "pre-1600 books in the Million Books collection" page now has
things split up by subject:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/millionbooks/

This collection has quite a few books that aren't in the Gutenberg or
Online Books pages. The subject data isn't great, but it's better than
nothing.

Coming soon: Google is now up to 55,000+ books, I'm trying to work out
a way to do the same thing to their collection. The hard part is getting
the list of books, they don't want to give it out.

And, to see all the sources of online books I have, see:

http://aands.org/onlinebooks.html

-- Gregory